Hi everyone! The rain was crazy in California this year. I really love the rain, but I also love gearing up for spring/summertime too. I can't believe we are fully in spring now! Time really flies. I wanted to compile some fun spring/summer inspired items that you can get to gear up for the upcoming warm weather season. It's always essential for me to have some staples to mix and match with different items in your wardrobe to create a variety of looks. I also love beauty products that help withstand the warmer weather and keep the skin/ hair hydrated. Enjoy, and get inspired for warmer weather!
- Zara top with schiffli embroidery - I'm loving all the embroidery this season.
- J.Crew polka dot short - I'm really into mixing and matching prints and I think a lot can be paired with the subtle polka dots against the navy color.
- Zara embroidered poplin blouse - The contrasting embroidery detail on the hem is so pretty. The top also comes in white!
- Zara fuchsia mid-rise skinny jeans - Pinks are so in this season. I think it's more fun than a traditional blue jean paired with this top.
- Illesteva mirrored shield sunglasses - A take on Versace shades, these come in a variety of fun colors and are the perfect fashion statement for a twist on an aviator.
Hermès Eau des Merveilles L'Ambre des Merveilles – This is my favorite scent right now. It smells so warm and delish.
J.Crew makeup pouch - This elephant print against the coral is so pretty. It also comes printed on tops and shorts right now.
- SeaVees for J.Crew legend sneakers in gingham - These iconic Legend sneakers were first designed in 1964; they're over 50 years old and still going strong. This print is exclusive to J.Crew.
- Havaianas Slim Crystal flip flop - The crystal gives a little excitement to your basic flip flop. They hold up so well and are very comfortable.
- Moroccanoil Light - I recommend the "light" for people with finer - regular hair, and the regular one for people with darker hair / very coarse, thick hair.
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask - this mask really does calm down the skin and has cooling ingredients that leave the skin feeling and looking refreshed.
- First Aid Beauty anti-redness serum - I love this product and its natural ingredients such as aloe and ginger.
- Coola SPF for face - I love the cucumber scented one. So refreshing!
- Kayu Pipeline Tote - Such a chic beach bag. The tassel detail is so cute.
- J.Crew beaded lemons T-shirt - Such a fun top to throw on. The beaded details in person are so cute! I also love lemons!
- GAP leather espadrilles - These are 100% leather and I really like this cognac color. They also come in black.
- Pressed - Many who know me know I am a huge fan of Pressed Juicery. The juices are amazing and are a great way to get your vitamins in.I also have a nutribullet at home because I love blending fruits and leafy greens, but Pressed is always a treat. The brand also has so many rewards. Greens 3 & 5, Citrus 1, Charcoal H2O, and Aloe H2O are a few of my faves. And the chocolate vanilla swirl freeze is so delish and healthy!!